Assessing neuroendocrine health for quality of life
- Cortisol (4 point)
- DHEA-S (2 point)
1 Urine collection is required for the neurotransmitters
4 Saliva collections are required for the hormones
Test Results Only
This sample report identifies imbalances in assessed biomarkers.
Test result features include:
- Optimal ranges
- Graph charting 4-point cortisol
- Includes previous test results for side-by-side comparison
Add On: Personalized CARE Package and Therapeutic Recommendation
This sample report offers the test results, the Correlation Analysis Report and Education (CARE) package, as well as a personalized therapeutic recommendations for Targeted Nutritional Therapy™ (TNT) formulas based on the patient’s test results.
- Test Results include the same features provided in the Test Results Only report (above).
- The CARE Package provides information about the imbalances indicated in the test results and their clinical implications. This report may be used for your own education or can be shared with the patient.
- The TNT Recommendation offers suggestions for all natural formulas that target your patient’s specific needs to promote overall well-being and balance. Formulas and suggested doses are chosen based on test results and the patient quality-of-life questionnaire.
- The Patient Quality-of-Life Questionnaire submitted to us by the patient is included. It allows you to see exactly what your patient listed for complaints, medications, and lifestyle factors.
succeed in health and business
Top Clinical Resources
Quality of Life Monograph
For over a decade, Sanesco® has been collecting laboratory and quality–of–life data on our patient population. In this study, we focus on patients who completed more than one NeuroLab test along with quality-of-life assessments. We report effects of CSM on a variety of common quality of life issues.
Improving Poor Sleep & Adrenal Function Through TNT™
This study examines data for patients who, over the past decade, performed more than one NeuroLab test and self-reported severe sleep issues. Findings indicate significant changes in adrenal levels and improvements in sleep in response to the CSM approach.
Anxiousness & the Role of Neuroendocrine Health
In this study, we utilize laboratory and quality-of-life data from the patient population of the past decade. We focus on patients who self-reported high levels of anxiousness and completed more than one NeuroLab test. Changes in biomarkers and comorbid complaints are included.
What They're Saying
I was testing neurotransmitter precursors or metabolites. It was helpful but not nearly as helpful as testing the neurotransmitters themselves.
It's very intriguing to people. You show them a sample test and they go, "Are you kidding? I totally get this." Patient satisfaction is very high.
If you asked me how important testing and the CSM model is to me...I could not have a wellness practice without it.
Thank you very much for your wonderful review of the results with my patient today. It was extremely helpful, and I look forward to helping my patients with your company and your insights and expertise in interpretation of the results.
The right profile for every patient
HPA-G Complete Profile
This comprehensive profile assesses sex hormones as well as neurotransmitters and adrenal hormones. It is especially relevant for individuals over 40 or experiencing hormone-related complaints.
HPA-G Basic Profile
This profile assesses the same neurotransmitters and adrenal hormones as HPA-G Complete but does not test estriol (E3) or estrone (E1).