Communication System Management™
How Does CSM™ Work?
The CSM™ clinical model is a cycle with three components: neuroendocrine testing, personalized neuroendocrine analysis reporting, and Targeted Nutritional Therapy™ (TNT). Patients typically experience immediate relief from clinical complaints. However, optimal wellness is reached when neuroendocrine balance is achieved in 8-12 months.
To achieve optimal results, practitioners will usually complete 3 cycles during that time. Each cycle includes retesting, which gives the clinician and patient an opportunity to check progress and refine the therapeutic strategy as quality-of-life metrics improve.
With the evidence-based CSM™ clinical model, clinicians will significantly enhance patients’ quality of life while receiving support from the most experienced experts in neuroendocrine testing and analysis in the industry every step of the way.
Communication System Management™ has three components:
Neuroendocrine Lab Testing
Patients collect urine and saliva samples using simple, in-home kits. Data from these samples provide a clinical benchmark by identifying neuroendocrine imbalances based on our evidence-based optimal ranges.
The baseline results help determine the initially recommended intervention, while follow-up testing helps to monitor and fine-tune the therapeutic options.
Each in-home kit contains a Quality-of-Life assessment survey that is critical in tracking clinical outcomes.
Want to learn more about neurotransmitter and hormone testing?
Personalized Neuroendocrine Analysis Report
Every patient’s neuroendocrine data is analyzed using Sanesco’s proprietary algorithms. It is then matched with clinical insight from Sanesco’s Clinical Support department.
The clinician receives a Correlation Analysis Report and Education (CARE) package after each neuroendocrine test. The CARE package:
- Links test results with patient concerns
- Provides education about identified imbalances
- Includes recommendations for Targeted Nutritional Therapy (TNT) formulas to promote neuroendocrine balance*
This personalized model has made Sanesco the global leader in neuroendocrine testing, using the latest evidence-based research and development.
Want to see an example of our personalized CARE package?
Targeted Nutritional Therapy™
The Targeted Nutritional Therapy (TNT) line takes out the guesswork for you and your patients. Sanesco provides expert product guidance and premium-quality ingredients and botanicals. Many TNT formulas are paired with our innovative gut delivery system to optimize absorption and bioavailability of nutrients.
These evidence-based formulas are designed to bring balance to specific core neuroendocrine pathways.
Want to learn how our TNT line supports neuroendocrine balance?
Track progress to optimal health
The Patient’s CSM™ Experience
- Retest each patient within 6-9 weeks after establishing baseline levels.
- Monitor and adjust therapy with recurring periodic testing.
- Restore optimal levels in the patient and achieve balance.
- Achieve optimal levels for your patient to begin the Maintenance Phase.
- Targeted Nutritional Therapy may or may not be a component of your patient’s treatment plan during the maintenance phase.
- Retest each patient once per year based on our Clinical Advisory Board's recommendation.