It was only one to two tablets you had to take a day at that time for maximum dosing. It just made sense to make the change. Then after using it, realizing how well it worked, it made me continue using it long term.
Encapsulating the Art & Science of Functional nutrition™
The Adaptacin™ formula combines adaptogens with the adrenal cortex glandular. The adaptogens in Adaptacin are herbs that attenuate the effects of stress.* Together, these ingredients tonify the adrenal gland and support adrenal function.*
The NeuroSupport Blend™ (NSB) enhances absorption.* Improved absorption allows for smaller doses and fewer capsules.
Use Adaptacin to support a healthy adrenal rhythm during either the Initial, Restoration or Maintenance phases of the path to wellness.* Adaptacin is typically recommended once inhibitory support (Prolent™, Lentra™, Tranquilent™) begins. It may be used in conjunction with excitatory support (Contegra™ and Procite-D™) for patients in need of adrenal support.*
Bovine adrenal cortex (freeze dried) Organic beef; FDA-certified, BSE-free country. Source of adrenal hormones and nutrients.1
Licorice Extract (standardized to 20% glycyrrhizic acid) Glycyrrhiza glabra; spares cortisol by inhibiting the enzyme (type 2 11-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase) responsible for the conversion of active cortisol to inactive cortisone.*2
Ashwagandha Extract (standardized to 5% withanolides) Withania somnifera, also referred to as Indian ginseng, an adrenal adaptogen, thought to attenuate the effects of stress.3
Panax Ginseng (standardized to 10% ginsenosides) Panax quinquefolium; adrenal adaptogen, thought to attenuate the
effects of stress.4
Siberian Ginseng Extract (standardized to 0.8% eleutherosides): Eleutherococcus senticosus, an adaptogen thought to attenuate the effects of stress and fatigue.*5,6
Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) Supports adrenal function and increases stress tolerance level.*7
Bioflavonoids (2:1 ratio with vitamin C) Enhances biological activity of vitamin C and helps protect the body, especially the adrenal glands from oxidative damage that occurs during stress.*8,9
Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) Biologically active form of Vitamin B5; adrenal support nutrient.*
Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate & amino acid chelate)
Zinc (as zinc monomethionine, glycinate, and citrate) As bis-glycinate chelate, citrate and monomethionine for full-spectrum bioavailability. Cofactor for adrenal hormone production.*10
NeuroSupport Blend™ (NSB) Proprietary mixture composed of Bioperine® and plant-based enzymes clinically proven to maximize nutrient absorption.*
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60 Tablets
Adaptacin™ Formula 818 mg
Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate)
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
Taurine (as taurate free base)
Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate & amino acid chelate)
Zinc (as monomethionine)
Bovine Adrenal Cortex (Freeze-Dried / Lyophilized)
Ashwagandha Extract (std. to 5% withanolides) (Withania somnifera) (root)
Siberian Ginseng Extract (std. to 0.8% eleutherosides) (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root)
Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (std. to 20% glycyrrhizic acid) (root)
Bioflavonoids (2:1 ratio with vitamin C)
Panax Ginseng (std. to 10% ginsenosides) (Panax quinquefolium) (stem, leaves and root)
NSB™ Proprietary Blend 102.5 mg
BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract) (standardized to 95% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (fruit)
NSB is a trademark of Sanesco International, Inc.
Bioperine® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa.
Adrenal health is important for:
- Stress response
- Weight management
- Healthy blood sugar regulation
- Mental and emotional health
- Wilson JL. (2001). Adrenal Fatigue: the 21st century stress syndrome. Petaluma, CA: Smart Publications.
- van Uum SHM, et al. Cardiovascular Research. 1998;38:16-24.
- Kulkarni S, & Dhir A. (2008). Withania somnifera: An Indian ginseng. Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry. 32: 1093 – 1105.
- Rasheed N, et al. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2008;117(2):257–262.
- Kimura Y, Sumiyoshi M. J Ethnopharmacol. 2004 Dec ;95(2-3):447-53.
- Arouca A and Grassi-Kassisse DM. Health. 2013;5(9):1509-1515.
- Head KA and Kelly GS. Alternative Medicine Review. 2009;14(2):114-140.
- Erden I, Kahraman A. (2000, November 23). The protective effect of flavonol quercetin against ultraviolet an induced oxidative stress in rats. Toxicology. 154(1-3):21-9.
- Snyder S, Reber J, Freeman B, et al. (2011, July 31). Controlling for sugar and ascorbic acid, a mixture of flavonoids matching navel oranges significantly increases human postprandial serum antioxidant capacity. Nutr Res. (7):519-26.
- Effect of aldosterone on the serum zinc, copper, and magnesium concentrations in the rat. Latman NS, Sorensen JR, Kishore V. Horm Res. 1984;20(3):192-6.
Adrenal Support Formula*
Glycyrrhiza glabra; spares cortisol by inhibiting the enzyme (type 2 11-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase) responsible for the conversion of active cortisol to inactive cortisone.*
Withania somnifera, also referred to as Indian ginseng, an adrenal adaptogen, thought to attenuate the effects of stress.*
Panax quinquefolium; adrenal adaptogen, thought to attenuate the effects of stress.
What They're Saying
What I noticed right away about the formulas was that they had the NSB™ (NeuroSupport Blend) in them. So many of our patients with adrenal issues also have gut issues, and they’re malabsorbing. Getting them on a product that's going to actually be bioavailable was super important.
I think during the perimenopausal phase, Adaptacin does a great job of buffering some of what they feel when their hormones are dysregulated.* I feel like they can maintain a better disposition, even sleep better.*
Personalized neurotransmitter Nutrition
Contegra™ is a broad-spectrum support formula for those who complain of anxiousness yet are fatigued due to poor sleep quality.*